Bohemian Digital is seeking a freelance Adobe Experience Manager developer to join our growing teams in the USA and the Czech Republic. The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing and developing web applications using AEM from providing guidance to site structure all the way through to unit testing. Work can be delivered remotely. Enthusiasm is more important than experience and we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Designing and developing web applications using the Adobe platform, including the guidance of site structure, components, templates, workflows, dialogs, object model designs (Java APIs), and unit testing using AEM architecture (CRX, OSGI, JCR)
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams including UX/UI, project managers, other developers, and designers in order to create high-quality solutions.
- General debugging and application/database testing as well as performance and security analysis.
- Understanding various clients’ needs in order to co-lead the overall process to high standards.
Job Requirements / Ideal Skills
- Experience in developing solutions with Adobe Experience Manager or Adobe CQ
- Solid experience with Java, Java EE or JSP
- Experience in Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows
- Experienced with Adobe AEM APIs and functionality (Sites, Apps, Assets, Forms, Commerce)
- Experienced with Adobe AEM workflows, authorization & authentication, deployment model (Replication, Dispatcher)
- Understanding and experience working with various database types such as SQL, noSQL database systems
- Opportunity to quickly expand your skill set
- Ability to work on a diverse portfolio of projects
- Advancement opportunity in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible working hours/locations
- Performance bonuses